The first day of school comes SO quickly it seems. As soon as August hit, it was G-O-N-E!
Lucas has moved on to the B I G 2nd Grade and is in Mrs. Moe's class. It is a bit of a different fit for him, but she seems great! I think he is going to have to make some real "big boy" decisions for himself this year and have to learn some things the hard way.
Eli is in 4th grade and we couldn't be happier with his teacher, Mrs. Washabaugh. She is great and has 4 kids herself. I love that his homework load isn't overload! His biggest challenge is that he is in extended math this year and it is going to be tough at times for him to overcome some learning blocks.
...and Miss Mia. Cutie pie. She is in her 3rd year, (at Montessori) and is probably going to emerge as a reader by the end of the year! She LOVES to read!!
Girlies in the bike trailer on our way to the school Ice Cream social at Adams.





No comments:
Post a Comment